Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chinatown Adventures

Thank you to Raj and Natasha for our delicious fun times in Chinatown! I would always recommend going to Chinatown in a big group. The ten of us got to sample tons of choices at Lao Sze Chuan at 2172 South Archer Avenue.

I would advise to make a reservation- this place was packed on a very rainy Saturday night. We sat upstairs at a big round table with a lazy Susan in the middle. As a group we decided to order 1 app per couple and 1 entree per person. Did we have too much food? Yes. But it was all so good it was worth stuffing ourselves! After all that food and about 1 alcoholic drink per person the bill was about $50/couple. Not bad considering anyone who was interested brought home the next day's lunch!

I can't remember all that we ordered. The menu is so huge I would suggest ordering whatever sounds good because there were no bad dishes at the table. I loved my choices- the bean curd appetizer and eggplant with garlic sauce.

Over all, it was a really fun night out and perfect for a group dinner! I can't wait to go back to Chinatown to have dim sum brunch. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment