Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post Pilsen

Yum, I'm still dreaming about my delicious alambre dinner- yummy steak, onions and peppers smothered in melty cheese. Ah and the smoky tortilla soup or the fabulous salsa. Ah! I'm hungry again. Even more I enjoyed the chance to share a meal together and learn about this great neighborhood. Pilsen is going through so many changes and I'm glad we got to learn about them! I would love to hear your thoughts on the restaurant, neighborhood and the Chicago Gastronomical Tour as a whole. Please post your thoughts and pictures!

I'm looking forward to stop #2 on the Tour hosted by Raj and Tasha tentatively set for April 2nd.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. What a find, tried Abuelo's on Tuesday evening, your description was "spot on". Can't wait to try April selection.

    ReplyDelete